- Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cable.Your Kindle appears in the same location on your computer that external USB drives appear.
- Windows: Your Kindle will appear in the Computer or My Computer folder.
- Mac: Your Kindle will appear on the desktop.
- Open the Kindle folder, and then open the documents folder.
- Locate the downloaded file (the ebook you just downloaded) on your computer, and then drag and drop the compatible file into the documents folder within the Kindle folder.
- Safely eject your Kindle from your computer.
- For touch-screen devices, make sure you are on the Downloaded tab to view your downloaded Kindle content.
(Note: You can also the ebook using your Kindle email.)
Step 1: Connect your Nook to the computer with its USB cable.
Step 2: Open “My Computer”, choose “Removable Disk”, open the “My Document” folder.
Step 3: Drag the e-book from computer hard drive, and drop it in the “My Documents” folder in the Nook drive folder.
Step 4: Un-plug the USB cable, Turn on your Nook, find the book in the “My Documents” folder. Or you can also do a search job for the book title.
For more information, check the instructions for your particular device.